To provide technical advice to the farming, business community and leaders so as to increase household incomes, food security and nutrition to enhance their socio economic status.
- Coordination Office
- Sub Counties (For the Case of Agricultural Extension Grant)
- To provide extension services for improving food security, Nutrition and Household incomes.
- To increase farmers access to improved agricultural technologies.
- To control major crop, livestock pests and diseases.
- To improve quantity, quality and marketing of agricultural products