To provide effective Leadership and Administration for efficient service delivery in the District.
- The sector is composed of three sub sectors namely;
- Human Resource
- Information & Records management
- To ensure efficient service delivery to the community.
- To ensure efficient utilization of resources.
- To strengthen internal and external financial controls
- To ensure accountability and transparency in the management and delivery of services.
- To improve records and information management.
- To create awareness on key development issues.
- To coordinate and monitor sectoral activities.
- To have a motivated and highly skilled workforce.
- To desminate information and post mandatory notices to all concerned parties.
- Management of an efficient payroll system and timely payment of staff salaries.
- Conduct capacity building activities for staff at the District,lower councils and civil society organisation.